September 8, 2016

READERS CAFE


Image result for Raising Dragons

Today we read another dragon booked called, "Raising Dragons". We are beginning our reading strategies through the Reader's CAFE, and the first one we discussed is called "Visualizing".

Visualizing is the technique by which we can build a picture or movie in our head while listening or reading the words in a book.


IMAGINATION
Continuing with our discussion on Imagination, we read the visual book, "Imagine a Place". We used the journalling framework of 'I See, I Think, I Imagine' to discuss the realistic and imaginary aspects of the story. We will be using this framework throughout the year as a lens for discussion.

Image result for Imagine a place


Ask me about my first music class today with Mrs. Mann!



Image result for music class


Comments