November 2

PICTURE ORDER REMINDER
 
DEADLINE – Thursday, November 3rd
 
Lifetouch picture order deadline is tomorrow – Thursday, November 3rd.  Please order online or send the orders with your child tomorrow! 
Thank you.
 
Royal Oak School
 
Today in inquiry we have been discussing the First Nations, specifically the Blackfoot in the Crowsnest Pass. We were using our I see, I think and I imagine graphic organizer strategy and looking at different pictures of First Nations life from the past. We read a book called Hidden Buffalo.
 
In gym we have started our dance unit with Sound Kreations. We did Hip Hop. It is a type of dance that comes from New York.
 
In writing we started our Explorer Journals. We are writing from the perspective of our Job/Role in Frank, Alberta. Ask me what I wrote about.
 


Comments